From Gallifrey to Trenzalore

From Gallifrey to Trenzalore

Monday 23 February 2015

I knew it...

I was getting started on this blog and really happy with the way it looks and then my life takes over and gets in the way.

I have had a crazy few weeks and therefore not continued with my ambition to catch up on the classic series. In addition to this I have not been enjoying the BBC3 re-runs of series 8.
However, I have been watching some 'old' new episodes and finding myself really enjoying watching Christopher Eccleston in role, and also cementing my belief that eleven was/is my Doctor.

Talking of Eccleston, can you believe its nearly been 10 years since Rose first aired?
It's moments like this where I start to feel my age!

Anyway, time for life and hopefully to find some room for a little more Doctor Who!

No comments:

Post a Comment